bắn cá code is responsible for personal information under our control. We have established policies and procedures to effectively safeguard any confidential personal information that we have on file or which we collect, and to deal with complaints and inquiries. We only collect personally identifiable data when it is voluntarily submitted by you through the use of our website, and are committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality and security of your personal information. We will ensure that you have access to information regarding the policies and procedures that we use to manage your personal information.
bắn cá code has designated a privacy officer (“Privacy Officer”) who is accountable for our compliance with this Policy, and for ensuring that information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information is easily accessible. All questions or concerns regarding this Policy and our compliance with it should be directed to the Privacy Officer in writing, and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
ShipConstructor Software Inc. dba bắn cá code
401 Garbally Rd.
Every complaint or challenge regarding our compliance with this Policy will be investigated, and where a deficiency is found to exist, we will take appropriate measures to address it. This may include amending our policies and procedures as necessary. bắn cá code and/or the Privacy Officer may seek external advice where appropriate prior to providing responses to inquiries or complaints. We will also cooperate with regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints that cannot be resolved between us and an individual user. You may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada at 30 Victoria Street, Gatineau, Quebec K1A 1H3 or www.priv.gc.ca/complaint-plainte/pipeda_e.asp regarding complaints and challenges regarding bắn cá code’s compliance.
Except as expressly provided in this Policy or as otherwise permitted by law, consent is required for the collection of personal information and the subsequent use or disclosure of the information. Consent may be express or implied. For consent to be meaningful, it must be informed consent and will only be valid if it is reasonable to expect that the individual understands the nature, purpose and consequences of the collection, use or disclosure of the personal information to which they are consenting. Typically, consent will be sought for the use or disclosure of personal information at the time of collection, and reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that you understand the purpose(s) for which the information will be used or disclosed. In certain circumstances, consent regarding use or disclosure may be sought after the information has been collected, but before use, such as when bắn cá code wishes to use Personal Information already in its possession for a purpose that was not previously identified.
By voluntarily submitting your personal information, registering with us, or using our website or web-based services, you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions of this Policy and to our use of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. You may change or withdraw your consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information at any time by contacting the Privacy Officer in writing at either of the addresses listed above. In some circumstances, a change or withdrawal of consent may affect your ability to use an application and/or our ability to provide you with information, products or services.
We will identify the purposes for which we collect personal information before or when we request the information. We will not collect personal information which is not necessary and, except as specified below, will not use or disclose personal information for any purpose other than the purpose(s) for which it was collected without first obtaining your consent. The information that we collect is used and disclosed only for bắn cá code business purposes. These include: ,xổ-số-thai-ong
- to enable you to register to access restricted areas of our website and/or to subscribe to our services, and to communicate with you regarding their use;
- to establish, maintain and manage business relations with you so that we may provide you with the information, programs, products and/or services that you request;
- to maximize our ability to provide you with information that is useful and relevant to your business;
- to process, track and complete sales and licensing transactions, including payments and refunds, and to deliver products, services and materials purchased on-line;
- to evaluate employment application forms, references and other supporting information, and to process, track and manage applications, offers and related negotiations;
- to negotiate and enter into business transactions;
- to conduct training, workshops, events, surveys, competitions and contests;
- market research;
- to obtain and manage feedback regarding our website, and our programs, events, products and services;
- to verify that any information submitted by you is accurate and complete;
- to communicate with you and to create a record of your involvement with us;
- to conduct polls and surveys;
- to provide you with information and promotional materials regarding bắn cá code and its affiliates, and our programs, products and services;
- to provide you with advertisements, solicitations and information regarding third party products and services that may be of interest to you;
- internal business purposes, such as administering or improving our website, programs and products;
- to protect us against error, fraud, theft or damage to our website, our software, our business or our property;
- to manage emergency situations;
- to comply with any legal, accounting and regulatory requirements, including reporting requirements, applicable laws, and any search warrants, subpoenas or court orders;
- any other reasonable purpose for which you provide consent, or for which consent may be implied in accordance with this Policy and applicable law.
Where personal information that has been collected is to be used for a purpose not previously identified, and consent cannot be reasonably implied, the new purpose will be identified and consent obtained prior to the use of that information unless otherwise permitted by law. ,baccarat-knives
bắn cá code may share your information with its affiliates, who may only use it in accordance with this Policy. Your personally identifiable information is never sold and, except as specifically provided in this Policy or permitted by law, will not be shared with third parties unless we provide you with both prior notice and choice.
You acknowledge that, in the course of our supply of products and services to you, we may delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate your information to our authorized dealers and to third party subcontractors. Third party subcontractors may include web hosts, payment processors, and technical support providers. If we transfer any personal information to a dealer or third party subcontractor, we will provide the dealer or subcontractor only with the information needed to perform the delegated service, and will use appropriate contractual or other means to provide a comparable level of protection while the information is being used by them.
We may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your knowledge or consent where we are permitted or required to do so by applicable law, government request, request of a law enforcement agency, or court order, or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with such law, request or court order, or to protect our assets, the users of our website, products or services, or the public.
Subject to certain restrictions, bắn cá code may also use and disclose your personal information without your knowledge or consent where necessary in connection with a proposed or completed business transaction. In each such case, bắn cá code and the other part(ies) to the transaction or proposed transaction will enter into an agreement limiting the purposes for which the personal information may be used and disclosed, ensuring its protection by means appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, and providing for the return or destruction of the information if the transaction does not proceed, or if the transaction does proceed, to notify you within a reasonable time that your personal information has been disclosed.
In some cases, your subscription to our products or services may be owned by your employer or another person who has purchased it on your behalf. By registering to use a subscription which has been paid for by another person, you acknowledge and agree that we may share information about the usage of the subscription with the party who paid for it.
We have implemented reasonable physical, organizational, contractual and technological security measures to protect personal information in our possession or under our control from loss or theft, and from unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, regardless of the format in which the information is held. The safeguards applied will depend on a variety of considerations, including the form in which the personal information is stored and the sensitivity of the personal information, with the highest level of protection given to the most sensitive personal information. We use user IDs, passwords, and encryption technology, maintain our servers and paper files in locked premises, and restrict the employees and contractors who have access to personal information to those having a “need to know” and who are bound by confidentiality obligations, in order to ensure that information is handled and stored in a confidential and secure manner. Any credit card information that you submit will not be stored on our servers, but rather will be sent to a PCI Level 1-compliant payment processor for storage. When destroying personal information, we delete electronically stored personal information and shred any tangible materials containing personal information. While we will endeavor to destroy all copies of personal information, you acknowledge that deleted information may continue to exist on back-up media but will not be used unless permitted by law.
We will continually review and update our security policies and controls as technology evolves. However, no security technology can be guaranteed to be failsafe. Using the Internet or other public means of communication to collect and process personal data may involve the transmission of data on an international basis and across networks not owned and/or operated by us. Therefore, by downloading and using any web-based services and/or communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way and agree that we are not responsible for any personal information which is lost, or which is altered, intercepted or stored by a third party without authorization.
bắn cá code has a responsibility to ensure that all personal information contained in our records or which is disclosed to third parties for the purposes described above is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may make a request in writing for access to your personal information. We will inform you of your personal information held by us, and provide an account of the use that has been made of the information, as well as identify any third parties to whom the information has been disclosed.
Subject to certain limitations, you will have reasonable access to your personal information. In certain circumstances, bắn cá code may not be able to provide you with access to all or some part of your personal information, in which case you will be advised in writing. Examples of situations in which bắn cá code may deny or limit access to your personal information include:
- provision of the personal information would be prohibitively expensive or disruptive;
- the personal information would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or otherwise violate the rights of a third party;
- disclosing the personal information would reveal confidential commercial, corporate or strategic information;
- the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings against you, and such disclosure would defeat or undermine the purpose of the proceedings;
- the request is frivolous or vexatious;
- the information requested is protected by solicitor-client privilege;
- disclosure of the personal information may reasonably be expected to result in a threat to the safety or security of a person or property;
- disclosure of the personal information would require the disclosure of the identity or personal information of an individual who has provided personal information about you or another individual, such as recommendations, reports, assessments and reviews, and the individual providing the personal information does not consent to the disclosure of his or her information;
- the personal information was generated in the course of arbitration or other formal dispute resolution process;
- the personal information has been collected for the purposes of a legal investigation; or
- disclosure of the personal information is prohibited by law, or by order of a court or other competent authority.
ty-le-keo-nha-cái, If you demonstrate the inaccuracy or incompleteness of personal information, the information will be amended as appropriate. You should advise us immediately if you discover inaccuracies in our data, if your personal information changes, or if you wish to have your information removed from our files. All notices and requests should be in writing and sent to the Privacy Officer at the one of the addresses set out above (see: Accountability and Openness / Compliance).
Our website is hosted in the cloud, and therefore may involve the storage of data on servers that are physically located outside of Canada. You acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be transmitted, transferred, processed, and/or stored outside of Canada, including in the United States. We will use reasonable means to ensure that your information is protected, but cannot guarantee that the laws of any foreign jurisdiction will accord the same degree of protection as the laws of Canada. By submitting your personal information to us, you consent to the transmission, transfer, processing and/or storage of your personal information outside of Canada.,roulette-qoo10
Our website may contain optional links to advertiser and other third party Internet sites and services. You acknowledge that these third parties may collect data from users or their computers. The accessing and use of third party websites is at your own risk, and we cannot assume responsibility for the privacy practices, policies or actions of the third parties who operate those websites. This Policy applies only to the bắn cá code website, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies contained on each Internet site and in each application that you use.,casino-background
Minors (persons under the age of 19 in British Columbia; although the age of majority may vary in other jurisdictions) are not eligible to use the website or any application unsupervised, and we request that minors do not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you may only use the application or website in conjunction with and under the supervision of an adult. bắn cá code does not knowingly collect personal information from minors.,xổ-số-hà-nội-xổ-số-bạc-liêu
chơi-game-vui-online,You agree that your access to and use of the bắn cá code website, including this Policy, is governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein (excluding conflicts or choice of laws principles).